Follow us on Twitter: @WHRacingClub
Dr Philip Brown, owner of Warren House, has eight race horses, five brood mares, two yearlings and two new foals. His involvement in the sport dates from 2005 since when he has had to learn “how things work”. Armed with this knowledge and experience, he would now like to bring together horse racing enthusiasts who are keen to learn more about the sport and enjoy every element of breeding and racing.
As the Warren House Racing Club launches in time for the start of the flat racing season this month, owner Dr Philip Brown discusses his passion for racing, and his hopes and plans for the club, click here for full interview.
• Morning Gallops & breakfast with one or more leading trainers
• Privilege Packages at all six racecourses located within an hour of Warren House – including Early Entrance, Club Discounts, Stable & Course Tours
• Stud Farm Tour
• Speaker Events
• Club Competition
• Club Dinners and Social Events at Warren House.
• Family Garden Party at Warren House
• Club “sponsorship” of Dr Brown’s eight racehorses which should run in over 30 races during the season.
• Enjoy the competition and excitement of following the Clubs horses without Livery, Trainer or Veterinary Fees!
If you would like further information about the Warren House Racing Club then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org call Sue Mead on 020 8974 7115 or come along to Warren House on the 20th May at 6:30pm where one of our Racing Club team will be in the lounge to chat more about the Club and answer any questions you may have.
Please note that a percentage of the membership revenues will be donated to an equine charity, the choice of charity to be selected by the members.
Header image: ‘Mr. Fitzroy’ running in the R H Hall EBF Maiden Stakes at Goodwood 26 September 2012.